From: Dave 'DOPEX' Vissers <[email-masked]>
To: AMOSlist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 12:23:28 +0200

OK, GUYS, GOOD NEWS AND BAD !

The bad news is, I forgot the print-out of your questions  (Brilliant !)

The good news is, I remembered a lot of questions !

Main question #1 : YES ! Amos is going to be FULL AGA !
                   Francois said he wanted to start with it this January

Main question #2 : PCOS is not 100%, is not sure it's gonna come...
                   At least not before AMOS FULL AGA.

Main question #3 : If PCOS is going commercial it will not effect the
                   development of AMOS....

Fax'es           : Yes, he recieved your Fax'es, but during he was working
                   on the compiler (right ?) , and during that time he
                   ignored EVERYTHING !

Aaron Fothergill : Funny guy, and has a modem now... but still experimenting
                   with it, and said he will in the future join this list !

Bug reports      : Coz I couldn't remember the exact bugs, I could tell him,
                   but I'll send them to him....
                             (still to come... !)

Some-guy ?       : You send a letter to mandarin ?
                   Amos is currently not at mandarin but at europress ... :(

I think I covered most of the urgent questions.. ?

( I'll hear from you right ? )
           (And don't send any assassins to me   OK ?)

+------------------+               +-------------------------------------+
| Greetings from : |-----------------------+ My motto:   +--  + +  + +   |
+------------------+ Dave 'DOPEX' Vissers  |             +--  | |  |\|   |
           | [email-masked]       |             +    +-+  + +   |
    +------| Ask mailbox# for AMIGA-Stuff. |-----------------------------+
    |      +-------------------------------+
    | If it hits you, hit it back ! |
    +-------------------------------+